Manzo 5.46 (1 Viewer)

Way to go Ace!

Manzo runs a 5.469 at 262!

Congrats on being able to figure out how to take advantage of the air and get down the track!

No clue how to work something like that. I guess I will just sit back and wait for two hours to see them on the results page.

Oh no!!

Pat Herold, aka BadRat puts his car into the wall. :(

edit: Sounds like Pat's OK. Down for clean up. He'd made a fairly solid run of 6.72 and his car seemed to turn into the wall after the finish line.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Buzzz has already set things up and we are listening to Bob Frey's description of the first pair of Pro Stockers where Jeggie went no-where and his opponent hit the wall on the top end after a lightening fast pass. This audio-cast is great!

Thanks for the info! Buzzz has already set things up and we are listening to Bob Frey's description of the first pair of Pro Stockers where Jeggie went no-where and his opponent hit the wall on the top end after a lightening fast pass. This audio-cast is great!

Your not lying Bobby. Its actually the only reason I am a NHRA member to be honest with you. Its worth the $$$ just for that.

Listening on the net is great when you can't be there-it is cool how the announcers know so many people are listening.

I had to re-register with NHRA.com and I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to listen to the audiocast.

I called the NHRA.com membership office and they said...wait 24 hours... :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back