Live video feed from the CHRR! (1 Viewer)

Brian, now that is very cool!!!

Now I have a question, is it going to be archived somehow so we could watch it later?? I will be racing in Bowling Green, but would like to see this.

Thanks for doing it. :cool:

Rapid

Randy, we're going to have all the footage so maybe. We're learning a lot about this as we're doing it so we're exploring all the ways we can use the stuff!

Brian

How are you able to get that good of sound, and on John Forces, The Driving Force their sound was garbage when at the track?!
Thanks for all the hard work, that was awesome, and the aftershow videos are awesome too!

Holy hell.
I watched the CHRR LIVE, on my computer at home, thanx to bangshift.com.
That was one of the most amazing accomplishments in the interwebz/drag racing world ever.
Had great video and sound.
Revolutionary advent.

Mike, I got nothing done today. Was glued to that for 5½ hours. :eek:

Just a heads-up

They are running a bit late but Nitro funny car Q1 should be starting soon.

32 funny cars fighting for 8 spots.... should be a good show!

Edit: Final call for funny car to the lanes @ 4:27 eastern time.

Last edited:
watching them parade the cars for cacklefest - bob frey helping
with introductions

just watched Dave Mac introduce honorees

this is waaaay too cool.

Nice Job by the folks at bangshift.com, real enyoyable. This was a good service provided to the drag racing community by Chad and Daphne from bangshift.com

Thanks

:);)

Had it on all day in the shop. Hooked the lappy to the stereo. Great job guys. Not being able to attend this year, this was next best. Can't wait for elims today. Thanx

Thanks to all who tuned in. It was a thrash to the last minute but for a first time deal, we're really happy with how it came out.

Thanks again!

Brian Lohnes
Bangshift.com

Thanks brian ,chad and Daphne for all the hard work this weekend.. Its was the next best thing to being there... Bangshift.com is now saved at the top of the favorites list....

I talked with Chad for quite some time over the weekend. Dustin even chatted with my son, who was stuck at home (football). So, my son, in Sacramento, watched his dad run the car on the internet.

Bangshift is now at the top of my fav's too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much. It meant a LOT to this dad who was at CHRR, without his son

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back