Las Vegas 4-Wide (1 Viewer)

I heard on the Vegas qualifying show that the Gary Densham Funny Car is for sale. I assume that means the family is retiring from racing after all these years.

I wonder why they wouldn't still race a few times a year with Steven in say a Top Dragster car, or maybe even a TA/FC? They could still get their drag racing fix, but at a much lower cost.

Jon, nitro, its in their blood. I'm believe they still have the nostalgia car for their fix

I know a lower Big Show class what be somewhat of a step backwards, but running say a Top Dragster would be a heck of a lot less work during the races. Just a thought, of course.

I do hope they continue with the Nostalgia F/C, but I don't believe it has been out the last few years. Maybe if they sell the AA/FC operation, that you are correct and we see them out at Bakersfield for at least a few more years.

so if two chassis have not passed for new spec., wonder what the issue is? i read somewhere that leverich was told something last year,
then was not true at gainesville? i can not imagine a TF racer would tow to race not aware of the new spec. for front half.
wonder if we'll hear what is going on?

so if two chassis have not passed for new spec., wonder what the issue is? i read somewhere that leverich was told something last year,
then was not true at gainesville? i can not imagine a TF racer would tow to race not aware of the new spec. for front half.
wonder if we'll hear what is going on?
I may have to do with how they check, ie at the bends where the wall thickness is less from stretching. Idk though, never seen the car teched.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back