Las Vegas 4-Wide (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
Thought I would take the liberty of starting a thread about this weekend's race.

According to Drag Race Central, 72 cars in the first round of Stock Elimintor qualifying. That's quite a turnout.

What a difference a week makes. Last Friday at Phoenix Q1 was awful. Today almost every fuel car made it down the track in Q1. Very windy and tomorrow supposed to be even winder. (Is that a word?)

Seems like the dragsters struggled.

Attachments

• IMG_7144.png
    IMG_7144.png
    966.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7145.png
    IMG_7145.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 77
Seems like the dragsters struggled.
I find it odd that Rob Passey is even on the qualifying sheet. He did not make an attempt in either session and when I was leaving the track tonight, his trailer was no longer in the pits.

In that tense, no:
noun

1. a device or mechanism used to wind something, especially something such as a watch or clock or the film in a camera.
    "the built-in winder is capable of three frames per second"

in your case, it should be more windy.

I love to read and grammar is most importanter. LOL
You do? It is?

"Windier" is a word; in fact, it's the correct comparative degree of the word "wind". Yep, I looked that up. LOL

And today's predicted 40mph crosswind is gonna play hell with everybody once they drive past the grandstands. Definitely 'windier'.

You do? It is?

"Windier" is a word; in fact, it's the correct comparative degree of the word "wind". Yep, I looked that up. LOL

And today's predicted 40mph crosswind is gonna play hell with everybody once they drive past the grandstands. Definitely 'windier'.

You might have missed something there. Brian said "Very windy and tomorrow supposed to be even winder. (Is that a word?)"

Gino's comment was based on that statement, I believe. He never said windier was not a word.

You might have missed something there. Brian said "Very windy and tomorrow supposed to be even winder. (Is that a word?)"

Gino's comment was based on that statement, I believe. He never said windier was not a word.
Easy there, Roger. I was just having a bit of fun with the subject and with Gino. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back