Kevin Brown run in with the law? (1 Viewer)

Mike Henkelman

Nitro Member
So I was on my way to the office this morning sipping my Starbucks and listening to CNN when a report came in that a man was arrested at the Orlando Florida airport for trying to smuggle (what appeared to be) bomb parts on to an airline. The man was identified as "Kevin Brown" at which point I started choking on my coffee and laughing so hard I almost wrecked the truck.

See Here:

So before we continue, this Kevin Brown was a Jamaican on a valid green card..not our Kevin. But what came through my mind was the following:

"The man was identified as 'Kevin Brown,' an aging white man from Utah. But upon further investigation CNN learned that he is known throughout the country as "The Joker," an internet handle he has used for many years.

CNN was able to track down some people from who know a man called "The Joker." "I had a run in with him in Canada. He's a laugh alright...until you get him riled up. He blew my doors clean off." It seems The Joker has an explosive temper.

"I took down the Joker. My kids aren't going to believe it. Their dad is Batman!" said 31 year old Martin Gonzales, a security agent for Orlando Airport. "When I checked his suitcase, their were all these fuel nozzles and some explosive gizmo with eight wires coming off of it that said "Mallory Super Mag" on it. I asked him what it was for, and he said "Nothing can keep it lit like a Super Mag." At this point I subdued him with my tazer and wrestled him to the ground. He kept struggling, so a couple of the guys shot him with horse tranquilizers. It took six darts in the rear before he stopped kicking."

After a thorough interview with the FBI, the Joker admitted that his source was a man known as Alan Johnson...whom Brown claims....works under contract with the US Army. This is CNN News....reporting.

Last edited:
Mike, where you been man. We need more of you around this joint.

Been working on my entrance into the Top Fuel Bike category. Its amazing what you can accomplish with beer, and a Foghat record. NHRA is giving me some static on the tech inspection. Those guys have no VISION man...:rolleyes:

070125001.4.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, it is good to have you back. I miss your awesome race reports...

I got all excited when I saw this thread, not because of the title, but because of the author, thanks for gracing us with your presence Mike!

Been working on my entrance into the Top Fuel Bike category. Its amazing what you can accomplish with beer, and a Foghat record. NHRA is giving me some static on the tech inspection. Those guys have no VISION man...:rolleyes:

070125001.4.jpg

I cant imagine them having any problems with that. Whats there issue, I'm sure you made it with safety in mind?

Probably a weight issue if it's like the rest of the bikes. After you run a 6.20, they'll probably add 20 pounds to ya....:D:D

It looks like you might have an oil leak under there too......probably fail you for no diaper..:eek:

Probably a weight issue if it's like the rest of the bikes. After you run a 6.20, they'll probably add 20 pounds to ya....:D:D

It looks like you might have an oil leak under there too......probably fail you for no diaper..:eek:

I think it was that I couldn't see around the blower that really pissed em off. Something about that, and with no burst panel if it backfired the blower I might get decapitated. I told em I could just watch the centerline going down the track, and that I don't need my head. One said "Thats rediculous" and the other guy goes "I bet he goes 5.80's on this thing...Im just sayin'"

I already see a problem.....there's no diaper on that thing

Sorry Alan....didn't see your post!

I think it was that I couldn't see around the blower that really pissed em off. Something about that, and with no burst panel if it backfired the blower I might get decapitated. I told em I could just watch the centerline going down the track, and that I don't need my head. One said "Thats rediculous" and the other guy goes "I bet he goes 5.80's on this thing...Im just sayin'"

Always spoiling the fun.....what if you ran a titanium breast plate, with a neck guard?? And who cares if you can't see, the front end won't touch the track anyway...:eek:

It just came to me....slap a sidecar on that thing, and throw Baca in it. Use a couple radios, and he can guide you

:D:D

Mike, just gotta ask, did you go with normalized or heat treated tubing for the chassis?:D

Next thing you know is that they're going to tell you to put a cage on it. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back