Kenny Bernstein's New Sponsor? (1 Viewer)

Good Job. I am trying to remember if KB was one of the old school racers that thought (or thinks) green race cars are bad luck.

Last edited:
Heart attack in a can.

Even though my blood pressure jumps up to 135 over 110 after I drink a can of that stuff I still like it.

Didn't realise you were back on the 'Mater Dave. Good to see your site has somewhat reappeared (nearly in a new guise), I looked a few weeks ago and it had disappeared completely. Thought you'd vaporized into the ether along with it.

Maybe now Dave is back I might have a reason for posting a little bit more if the talk gets round to paintschemes and the like, as it appears all my calls for somewhere to talk about European (other outside world) racing fell on Jerrods very deaf ears.

Anyway nice to see more work Dave, always intresting to see what you're up to in your spare time.

I tried the green label stuff and thought it was pretty good...and did the job!!! I tried the red label and thought it tasted like what Old Spice smells like.:eek:

Anyone have a favorite?

I have a site in progress(It's never quite what I want)-You can check it out here: http://www.zero2sixtydesign.com/
I have done pretty well with automotive art but it's just a sideline, however I love doing Drag Graphics and the Sponsor presentations as well as the what if's.

Dave - The picture of Clark and his Lotus is great. Love those old F1 cars. Any chance this is available in some format? Any others? Thanks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back