KB Top Fueler looked pretty good this weekend (1 Viewer)

Terry........I offered Mike my BUCKEYE tote bag to use but he didn't want to get the beautiful bag messed up!!!!!!!!!:p:p

Yea i made the mistake of telling Teri i needed something to carry beer in up to the stands and she offers me this hideous bag!!! i told her i wasnt nearly that thirsty :D :p

I was just glad to see her hovering in the 50's, especially since the Zantrex-3 race car didn't even make the field. Her day is coming. And I'll be honest I sure thought one of her Pro Stock team mates were going to win the King Demon trophy.

Two Words...............Dick Lahaie

If it's Dicko, what happened to the other cars? Maybe she saved her job last weekend with lights quicker than .1. KB must be getting a little frustrated with the results and no sponsor to pay the bills. JimO gave her a good car.

If it's Dicko, what happened to the other cars? Maybe she saved her job last weekend with lights quicker than .1. KB must be getting a little frustrated with the results and no sponsor to pay the bills. JimO gave her a good car.

During Eliminations they said that Dick was helping out on Hillary's car this weekend. Maybe he is tackling one car at a time.

Right on Teri. I didn't mean to make it sound as though Hill's car finally "woke up" as a result of DickO. JimO & his guys had that thing running the big numbers even back early last year. I think right now the plan (as with any driver out there) is to go rounds, get through these gosh darned hot greasy tracks and creep up on the top 8 before that big race on Labor Day.

I wish Dicko could have total control of one of the cars and go from there.

BTW Chris, the tattoo.......:eek: :D

i really think that Dick-O has/is helping Jim-O with consistency using Jim-O's tuneup. Dick-O's claim to fame was always consistency, but he ever really ran the big numbers. Jim-O has the two quickest runs in history to his credit and that 4.55 in the second round was STOUT.....i literally let out a "Wow"

Don't know why that team does not have a sponsor yet. Fan favorite driver + consistent car should = sponsor but I guess not. :rolleyes:

Don't know why that team does not have a sponsor yet. Fan favorite driver + consistent car should = sponsor but I guess not. :rolleyes:

Then again look at Fuller. He's shown the ability, has a car that outruns other team car consitently and on the path to a possible championship if they can keep it on the tour and also no sponsor. Hillary would be an asset to any sponsor as she's a great motivational speaker. I've heard her and she's a bundle of energy packed into a small package.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back