KB Top Fueler looked pretty good this weekend (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
JimO you better invite Teri more often! That .514 Friday night that Hillary posted was her quickest all year. All-in-all pretty darn consistent all weekend. Good job by Hillary & her "blue man group"!!! :)

Last edited:
JimO you better invite Teri more often! That .514 Friday night that Hillary posted was her quickest all year. All-in-all pretty darn consistent all weekend. Good job by Hillary & her blue man group!!! :)

Wow Chris,
a .514 is an awesome time for even 60 foot!
Heck, it'd be awesome for a 30 foot!

Hillary had probably the most consistent racecar she`s ever had. She has to still be upset about the holeshot loss to Fuller because she had the car to beat on Sunday. Her 4.55 in the second round was stout!

Chris, that looks like it hurt. My Son said "Very COOL" can I get one!
( No he is not getting a tatoo)

JimO you better invite Teri more often! That .514 Friday night that Hillary posted was her quickest all year. All-in-all pretty darn consistent all weekend. Good job by Hillary & her "blue man group"!!! :)

Your avatar say's a lot.
If that's you I think they can mistake you for a stalker! :cool:

screwy.gif

Last edited:
Chris .... Hope this doesn't hurt too much as I am sure the tattoo was painful enough!!! But I met a guy in Chicago this past weekend who showed us his tattoo of the Kalitta logo that he got last year!!!!!

Chris .... Hope this doesn't hurt too much as I am sure the tattoo was painful enough!!! But I met a guy in Chicago this past weekend who showed us his tattoo of the Kalitta logo that he got last year!!!!!

Hi, Stranger!!! I'm gonna take a sharpie and cross out my race car # on my right shoulder tattoo and have someone write Kalitta under the crossed flags--will that work? Are you gonna join Suzie in the "Conrad is God" festival???

Hi, Stranger!!! I'm gonna take a sharpie and cross out my race car # on my right shoulder tattoo and have someone write Kalitta under the crossed flags--will that work? Are you gonna join Suzie in the "Conrad is God" festival???

HaHaHa Terry!!!!!!! Sorry, no Conrad Is God tattoo for me, Suzie is on her own on that one!!!!

I met that guy last year too. His tatoo has a dragster and the kalitta logo is the parachute. That was a great peice of artwork!

Chris, maybe you could add one of the jets to the tatoo.

now if she could just learn to leave on time....right Teri?!?!

Mike, I can share mine with you--all you need to do is face west and chant Go Huskers! once a day??? or not.......

I hear ya Mike but the car ran awesome!!!!!!

I forgot to leave the BUCKEYE bag for you, sorry!!!!!!!:p:p

i agree....Jim O definitely gave her a car that could win the race and hopefully she'll get on soon

....and about the buckeye bag......I'LL GET OVER IT PRETTY QUICKLY :cool: :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back