Just for you PJ (1 Viewer)

That just may fall under cruel and unusual punishment......

Hopefully PJ doesn't forget your pick the winners picks for the rest of the seasnon!!!:eek:

Yall just had to get him started didnt you? The only 2 things on the internet longer than a PJ/NHRA Countdown thread is a Billy Glidden/yellowbullet.com thread followed by a Doug Herbert/Comp Plus thread!

That just may fall under cruel and unusual punishment......

Hopefully PJ doesn't forget your pick the winners picks for the rest of the seasnon!!!:eek:

This was all done in fun. I hope PJ doesn't take anything personally. I just couldn't believe it that they made a WEBSITE for it. ;)

This was all done in fun. I hope PJ doesn't take anything personally. I just couldn't believe it that they made a WEBSITE for it.
I don't think the boyz are really into excuses before they break legs there Jeremy... :eek: PJ has been pretty serious about this issue since day one, so I don't think the back pedaling is going help one bit... :D I am quite surprised that Del is in the top 8 and Jeff Arend is not, I know only a round+ away but ???

Anyone notice that Eric is still #20 :) Damn I miss that dude... :(

they made a flippin website for their broke a$$ system?!?!?!?! Must be that the legit mainstream media isn't picking up on this amazing story enough :rolleyes: I was only able to look at it for about 10 seconds before the convulsions hit.

Well hopefully hd isn't into smoke and mirrors and fake championship chases and restores a legit championship system for next season. I thought about showing up and Chicago next week witha shirt similar to current avatar but figured I'd get shown the door pretty quickly.

I'm down at the Hot Rod reunion right now. Got lukcy enough at the hotel to hope on the computer and ya got to get my blood boiling with this :)

What made me laugh was the "links to past features about the Countdown".
Right, NHRA, I'll start digging into those right away.:rolleyes: Your new points system is a crock.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back