PJ Sapienza for President (1 Viewer)

Stunned....
Shocked....
Speechless....

PJ SAPIENZA IN '08:D

GIVE ME A S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d'kid
can I be Secretary of Offense? really, I think I've offended every one here at least once:eek::eek:

This is hilarious. I shocked my kids showing them this video with MY name as the candidate. They were like "You're really running for President???". It works for any name you type in on the URL address.

PJ can't be President ... he lives in Canada. Does NAFTA cover this sort of thing?

We don't have to pay Import Taxes on him...
But I do think by living in Canada, that qualifies him as a Countdown Dodger, but after all the Pardons and such, that becomes a non-issue.

He is running for Compton's Job, Right? or is that Left?

d'kid

Who's going to be your economist, P.J.? :D

All I can say is, make sure you're recording when "our" tax cuts are announced because you're gonna wanna capture the expressions on the liberal newscasters' faces FOREVER!!! Shocked won't even come close! You'd hear the term "Regressive taxes" for the first time on the news ever! :D

I can hear them now. "Oh no! Someone making ten times more is only going to have to pay FIVE TIMES MORE!" Not that employers could afford to pay their workers MORE or anything? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heck I'll vote for PJ, only because I crafted his uniform...

superhero1.jpg

during coverage of the nats. i'll be looking for campaign
banners on fences .........better yet, we should all pool some funds and
rent a "PJ for PRESIDENT" banner to be hauled behind plane :D

Holy crap is this Funny, nice job Jim. I was on vacation and didn't get to see this until today. What a riot

I must say that my first act will be education with a special focus on geography since some of you think Michigan is in Canada. Although I do say eh like they do I am a tad south of that border.

Chris the L no worries, I work in Ann Arbor but am not part of the Ann Arbor mindset:D

Lets see I must come up with a platform now. I think the countdown will become illegal before I even take the oath...oh wait is that legal???

A running mate, cabinet...wow looks like I better get busy

well my dad has gone nuts with this. Be watching any tv coverage for the race this weekend, ya never know when your favorite candidate may show up eh :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back