JR.......... Amazing !!!!! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
I, like alot of others had this kid done as far as remaining competative, but JR continues to amaze me. not only has he remain competetive and consistant but won just two races after losing his crewchief. Now, if they can just keep bernstein away from johnny west, than they'll be in the hunt all year

...Now, if they can just keep bernstein away from johnny west, than they'll be in the hunt all year
popcrn.gif

how awesome is that! j.r is erics best freind and wearing the helmet they painted before the gators! eric was looking down at him today!

Awesome stuff! I never doubted that team. They are still going to be there at the end of the season.

Pardon my choice of words but HELL YEA! Way to go JR! Glad to see him win after what happened...

Like I pointed out after the Gators, their ETs were very close to where they normally are in the high 4.50's. So it's no surprise to me. On race day 4.40's are usually rare as the crew chiefs play it safe, although JR ripped off a few at Pomona.

It was great to watch JR win today. I felt bad for Hartley but thats the best I have ever seen them run.

Congrats to JR and his team today....they all did a great job and are really kicking butt in the early going. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

How sweet it is! Oh, how sweet!

Oh, by the way . . .
. . . did anyone see how those other guys did today with their freshly purchased crew chief? I came in after round one and was unable to find them in competition?

JIMMY WHO???........but seriously, congrats JR. You and your whole team are awesome!!

How sweet it is! Oh, how sweet!

Oh, by the way . . .
. . . did anyone see how those other guys did today with their freshly purchased crew chief? I came in after round one and was unable to find them in competition?

Bobby,

It's often referred too as karma.... some good and some bad! Go JR!

the thing thats even more impressive with this kid is he continues to be very good friends with the son of the man who lured his crewchief away. Alot of us including myself probably would have developed a frosty relationship with brandon due to his Ties with the people primarily responsible for hiring his crewchief away (Tim Richards and Kenny Bernstein). In my opinion, that is a great demonstration in loyalty and the mark of a true friend, especially at such a young age

the thing thats even more impressive with this kid is he continues to be very good friends with the son of the man who lured his crewchief away. Alot of us including myself probably would have developed a frosty relationship with brandon due to his Ties with the people primarily responsible for hiring his crewchief away (Tim Richards and Kenny Bernstein). In my opinion, that is a great demonstration in loyalty and the mark of a true friend, especially at such a young age

Great point...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back