Joon is back!! (1 Viewer)

"Chuck"

Nitro Member
I just read on Competition Plus that Lex Joon is going to race a couple F.I.A. events with the possibility of racing the last 2 to 3 events in the U.S....This guy is awesome and I hope he wins every race he attends!! Go get em you guys!

I think it's great all the Euros are comin' over. We've had Urs Erbacher and Andy Carter at NHRA events, Smax Smith is entered in the season-opening IHRA event and now Lex Joon is going to venture over.

Come on in boys ... the nitro is fine.

I saw Lex run in Sweden last Summer, a first class operation all the way, good to see them back racing.
3325950831_cbe3b6cf6e_o.jpg

Last edited:
The more pipe racks, the better is all I can say....And glad you're back at it Lex and Gerda!!!

Late...........Mitch

great picture ed!! I love the lady standing there to the left with the rag over her nose and mouth trying to breathe over all the nitro....yep thats definetly a fuel car :D

I sort of predicted the economy and lack of teams running the NHRA circuit this year would open up possibilities for others to compete and bring them out.

Just looking at the great picture posted above makes me believe this guy lacks for nothing on the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back