John Force on SpeedFreaks, Sat. a.m. ESPN2 (1 Viewer)

Crash Gladys

Nitro Member
Hey you all... some of you were unaware that we had made the move to ESPN2, so here is a brief synopsis of this weekend's show, of which, appropriately, John Force is one of our guests.

Enjoy... and you know we are basically an open forum... suggestions, questions, critiques, compliments or anything that comes to mind is always welcomed at [email protected]

Sometimes we'll even email ya back! And if it's really good, we may post it on our site. If you respond to one of our TV topics and we read it on the air, then you'll even win some Freak Wear swag! Woohoo! ;)

Saturday March 17, 2007
ESPN2, SpeedFreaks
11:30 a.m. Eastern Time

Guest Lineup: Dale Earnhardt Jr., John Force, Dan Wheldon, Scott Dixon, Samuel Hubinette, Lemmy of Motorhead, Jamie Little from ESPN and ABC

Topic: Who did more with the Earnhardt name, Jr. or Sr.?

For the complete release and info: SpeedFreaks.tv

Thanks all!
Crasher

Saturday mornings are the reason I lost track of the crew...;) Got my reminder set and everything... :) Too bad there is a Drag Race I gotsta report on... Oh well, you really don't need to look at them to laugh your ass off... :D Other then Crash and Scat Man, not much eye candy anywho... :eek: LMAO-
Just don't forget to watch this morning at 8:30 AM (PST)
You East coast guys do the math... I got enough to do here...

Well, I hate to say it, but if you TiVO'd it just for Force, it ain't worth it... the interview was cut to only one question... sorry guys ;-(

The rest of the show is good, tho...

I had no idea the Force intvu would be cut so much, or else I wouldn't have posted here in the first place...

If you need more Force, check out the interview we did with he and Ashley a couple of TV shows back... we have all the archives on our site.

Again, I'm sorry guys.

Well, I hate to say it, but if you TiVO'd it just for Force, it ain't worth it... the interview was cut to only one question... sorry guys ;-(

Again, I'm sorry guys.

Cutting to one question wouldn't slow down John, the real question is how did you minimize the one answer:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back