John Force Holiday Car Show (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just wondering if anyone is going? My dad and stepmom are flying out this Friday (I wish I was going!) but I cant, just got back from a week's vacation in South Carolina for Turkey Day. Oh well. I'm so jealous right now. Anyways, just thought I would see who all is going?

I preentered and I'm still entry #550 so that shows you how big this could be. I'm bringing the '57 Corvette fuelie.

Dscn4121.jpg

I'll be there with my '67 Mustang. Last year the car count was over one thousand.

Justin, bring the folks, they will love it even if they aren't into cars that much.

Alan

I'll be there with my '67 Mustang. Last year the car count was over one thousand.

Justin, bring the folks, they will love it even if they aren't into cars that much.

Alan

Hey Alan, I wish I was going. Stupid thing called work! But my dad and stepmom will be there and trust me, he will be in heaven. I will tell him to look you up and introduce himself.

WORK???????On SUNDAY?????????

Well not on Sunday, but I am working this Sat and I have to work on Monday also so I didnt want to be exhausted when I got back. I am still trying to catch up from last week. Just bad timing. I wish it had been the weekend of the 9th. Oh well. I am sure you will have a good time without me!

Just wondering if anyone is going? My dad and stepmom are flying out this Friday (I wish I was going!) but I cant, just got back from a week's vacation in South Carolina for Turkey Day. Oh well. I'm so jealous right now. Anyways, just thought I would see who all is going?

When and where is it?

We will be there promoting our new John Force Windowscapes and Visorscapes, Would like to meet with maters there, cell phone # 702-768-5101, Mark

My dad and stepmom are on their way home today. They had a great time and she said she took lots of pics so I will get some from her and post but it will be tomorrow at the earliest b/c they dont get back to Texas till later tonight. Dad said it was huge, lots and lots of cars and people. Said there was a line 50 deep to get into the racestation.

WORK???????On SUNDAY?????????
In the off season, us professors are always working on Sunday-either at school or Al has me doing something on the altered.

BTW, I had a girlfriend who owned a 65 Mustang-the car was neat, can't say the same for the girl and she felt the same way about me! LOL

The '57 is for sale. That's why I had it at the car show. It's an NCRS Top Flight Fuelie, runs great and looks like a brand new car. When it sells I'll be able to buy more parts from Brad.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back