JFR/Mike Neff sponsor (1 Viewer)

And seriously, I did try Brut the last couple of years, but every time I did, Kat told me to wash it off and use my Old Spice so I'd smell like me....

Yepper, This Old F@rt has been wearing Old Spice for the last 43 years...

d'kid

(still waiting for Brealcream to sponsor a car)

Are you comparing to the original Brut or Brut Revolution? I actually liked Revolution.
Hopefully Dave is right, Old Spice will come out with Old Spice "Nitro" later this year for a new scent.
Either way, this is good news.

I knew there was a reason I switched from Brut to Old Spice recently.

It all makes sense now. :D

Then I digress...
I was just thinking in more recent years he hasn't had that many - not looking to call out the fire extinguishers. :D

All in good conversation.

DLB

Old Spice smells like crap.
That comment was for everyone that said the same about BRUT.

The next comment is for Jeff DiBiagio:
"JFR was jealous and had to copy DSR with the BRUT deal."
:D:p
(I forgot to use a "$" where the "S" is in DSR)

Best wishes to Mr. Cool, Mike Neff.

I thought at first this threat was about Tina Turner joining the Spice Girls.

She would be "Old Spice."

I may not use the cologne, but I ONLY use that brand when it comes to deoderant and will be switching to that shaving creme... Neff's a good image for them. I hope they use him in commercials.

Nordic Boats, the anticipated Sanyo Electronics. Maybe I should have used the term diversified, but as someone else mentioned, he has had Wendy's, Jolly Rancher, maybe a Coke car at some point as well??

Go back to the 87-88ish car. Add Polaroid, and JOB rollin' papers too.

Old Spice Sport scent isn't bad at all.

I used the original Brut in the green bottle to start my old charcoal grill.

That list may be old as I haven't seen A&E on their cars this year. Didn't they drop "Driving Force"?

Last year's associate sponsors included Brand Source, Mach 1 Air Freight, Whirlpool, Pioneer, Direct TV, Electrolux, Mitsubishi Electric, and General Electric. If you go to johnforceracing.com there is a great shot of Eric's car in the racing photos section where you can really see the signage on it.

Last edited:
Don't you think they might have done just a little better job with the Old Spice branding on the car? A picture of a bottle????

Nordic Boats, the anticipated Sanyo Electronics. Maybe I should have used the term diversified, but as someone else mentioned, he has had Wendy's, Jolly Rancher, maybe a Coke car at some point as well??

Some of the other non-racing sponsors John has had included Leo's Stereo, a So. Calif. chain that sponsored him back in the late 70's. After Wendy's he first had Mountain Dew for about three or four years, then Coca Cola for a few more, before Castrol came on board.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back