2012 Camaro Station Wagon! (1 Viewer)

Several Pro Mod groups allow for the use of TF tires on the rear.. so some of the PM bodys more than compinsate for their use.... thats one of them...

Camera angle makes it look a little worse then it is.

BUT!!!!

It's nothing new :D

bk.jpg

Smith's Camaro is the worst looking one out of the lot. It looks like a cross between a Dodge Stratus and a Viper! The only decent 2012 Camaro's are built by Jones and Haas, and they look sweet!!

Best-looking Camaro out there, right now. The history-making 2012 EFI Camaro of Todd Hoerner.

ToddHoerner-ZL1-Camaro-nose.jpg

HORNER-12-7.jpg

I think they're bada$$, sure they stray from the street version, but as has been discussed plenty, they need the aero enhancements for the speeds they're running. Someone should post a pic of Arnie Martel's Super Stock version, it's a real nice piece.

I'd like to own any of these! As long as they can win! Iv'e seen some real Buckets "O" Poop at the races. But as long as they are safe, and the owner has fun!

Pro MOD... its not stock.

These cars look totally bad ass... even that old summit camaro.... well maybe not that one....

There was one a few years ago at the world of wheels car show here in MN, it was just a general pro mod I've never heard of.. but the crowd around the car was pretty impressive... It was a blown pro mod, it's low profile and gigantic engine sticking 2/3 out of the hood made it look incredible!

The super wing is a trademark of pro mods. I especially love the supercharged ones. I miss seeing them greatly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back