Jason Line's Fit (1 Viewer)

I race in Las Vegas. If the safety crew sees any of us even loosening a
helmet or hitting the harnesses while we are still on the track, it is instant
ejection. but I guess the pros are different?? BK

I've always wondered why that isn't outlawed. Just because your in coast mode doesn't mean the person in the other lane doesn't have problems and run into you. They should never unbelt until they are stopped.

I thought Jason was really looking forward to having a good day in front of his friends in his home state. And when that thing got so crossed up, it just really ticked him off. Not a big fan of his, but I completely understand where he's coming from. I am sure am glad there aren't any cameras around after I go .002 red against somebody with a .19 light, or breakout .001 on somebody that's 3 tenths off their dial. MJ

I've always wondered why that isn't outlawed. Just because your in coast mode doesn't mean the person in the other lane doesn't have problems and run into you. They should never unbelt until they are stopped.

It is.There was a memo to ALL racers about loosening the safety gear while still on the track,exiting the race surface...etc. until the car is off the track and pretty much stopped.

I'm sure he didn't even think about it. I can't believe it is even a topic. Pro Stock is so competitive and there are a lot of emotions involved...especially in front of his home crowd. Take the emotion out of drag racing that WJ, Angelle, and Jason revealed on camera and what do you have left??

If you have never toss a glove or unstrapped your helmet in frustration then you have never raced competitively.

I think the NHRA TV program has gotten much better in the last couple years. They are following NASCAR's success and putting more emphasis on the drivers and the realities of what they go through on race day...good and bad. It makes every aspect of this sport more entertaining to the masses.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back