Jason Line's Fit (1 Viewer)

JFrechJr

Nitro Member
Got a post for WJ's pissy interview and poor Angelle's bike fiasco... Lets hear everyones opinion about Jason Line's temper tantrum...

I dont blame the guy. I have seen a lot of helmets/Gloves/Neck restraints being tossed thats only from the drivers. Crew members like to toss stuff too. Competitiveness is emotional.

Being taped. I dont think ESPN should have shown it. Makes Jason look like an a$$.

doesn't make him look bad at all, if the camera wasn't there he wouldn't have thrown the gloves, yeah he was ticked, I don't blame him. The glove toss was for the cameras.

I didn't see anything wrong with Jason's reaction, the glove toss at the camera and Dunn's reaction was pretty funny.

Got a post for WJ's pissy interview and poor Angelle's bike fiasco... Lets hear everyones opinion about Jason Line's temper tantrum...

I dont blame the guy. I have seen a lot of helmets/Gloves/Neck restraints being tossed thats only from the drivers. Crew members like to toss stuff too. Competitiveness is emotional.

Being taped. I dont think ESPN should have shown it. Makes Jason look like an a$$.

Under that reason there is a lot of things ESPN should not have shown in recent years. But I'm glad they do. It's part of the sport. Emotion is a good thing!!!!

i got no problem with the emotion at all! the problem i have is paul page calling v. gaines- v. lines and and andrew hines, redroo hines. seriuosly is he drunk? :D

i got no problem with the emotion at all! the problem i have is paul page calling v. gaines- v. lines and and andrew hines, redroo hines. seriuosly is he drunk? :D

Personally I like Van Lines... Drew's name isn't? Why the heck do you think I came up with all the nick names when Ray, David and I were doing the Type Cast early last year?

I wouldn't even try to say your last name... I've heard mine pronounced every thing from stall-up, to stak-up, to stalk-up.. I pronounce it Stall- Cup... and those pronunciations are just me, my four siblings and my folks...:eek:

d'kid

oh yeah, glove throwing is a good thing... wish he had something heavier to throw at the camera

I have no problem with Jason's tantrum ... he doesn't like to lose nor should he.

I have no beef with Angelle's tantrum either ... shows how bad she wants it. I thought it was funny when they were stomping on the cam sensor at the end of the show.

It's good to see some people's blood pressure getting up out there ... I am glad they are not all sponsor programmed politically correct automotons.

I can tell you that I've played lots of sports but I can't recall playing just for fun, unless it was with the kids/grandkids/etc. I'm very very competitive and I play every game I enter to win. Although I don't throw fits, or my equipment, I completely understand that some show their emotion that way. I've seen Ron Capps throw gloves after a loss, Whit throw-well everything-and many many others throw fits. This is competition and it is to be expected. It may also be an indication of how he feels about losing certain races to certain racers. I think Jason enters each round expecting to win.

I don't blame Jason,when you're use to making perfect runs and the car gets loose,that's a very good reason to pitch one.

I don't blame him, I have thrown a glove a time or 2, but what happened to the rule about keeping your safety equipment on until exiting the track????

Or, or, or....I've seen drivers be so upset they don't take their gear off. Ever seen someone walking around with their helmet on, visor down and gloves on....and then they try to pick their nose. Just silly I tell ya! :p

Kelly, you are so funny! That's like changing the subject to: How about them Colts?

Entertainment at it's best.

Or, or, or....I've seen drivers be so upset they don't take their gear off. Ever seen someone walking around with their helmet on, visor down and gloves on....and then they try to pick their nose. Just silly I tell ya! :p

as long as they don't sneeze with the vsior down

At least it's not on the buffet line. :)

Nancy, sometimes I just have to be the goofball in the group! :D

I still think Allen Johnson throwing the Powerade bottle a few years ago at Indy was better...seemed like that event had alot of these type reactions from the Pro Stock community.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back