It even happens in Junior Dragster (1 Viewer)

1C24FE4F-FE85-4CCB-9462-A407452B53CF.jpeg

If there are photos, I bet they will not become legendary. Wouldn’t that be awesome if the kid had a fake Ace mustache, lol.

Obviously, the kid is learning early. After Ace & Connie made their reputations, how many screwed with them. LOL

That's "Gordon Minino" (Flash Gordon) on the receiving end of Ace's wrath. Ace regrets that day and what happened. Gordon and his wife were killed in a tragic boat accident about ten years ago.
So what happened,before my time lol

jim, i like the way you think......jr. dragster driver gets suspension, you think of the hanson brothers.
old time hockey coach, just like eddie shore

jim, i like the way you think......jr. dragster driver gets suspension, you think of the hanson brothers.
old time hockey coach, just like eddie shore
LOL...Thank you Mike. Why I thought of the Hanson Brothers, I have no idea, but that is first thing I thought
of when I saw the suspension on NHRAracer.com I have lost count of how many times i've seen the movie
since 1977. For those who have Netflix, it is on there.

This Saturday night, junior dragsters. Bring the kids, we got entertainment for the whole family!

Last edited:
Maybe I’m remembering wrong. I was thinking Capps only made some for crew and people in that circle.
He did, but I have a friend, that has a friend, one of those deals. He got it for me at Bakersfield, 2011 I think.
Hell, I can't remember what I did yesterday.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back