Ingenuity in Action (1 Viewer)

Wow ! 59 nationals at Detroit, two years before I was born and at the place I grew up , these are priceless and never seen before by me........Perry Jr.

Now that was way cool. Fuel ban, no guard rails, front mounted blowers and how about that trick car hauler rig. The music reminded me of elemenatary school films/film strips. Are there anymore of these hidden somewhere?

D

Guess what! I've learned that Ingenuity in Action is available on a DVD along with other old footage. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't speak for it, but I did order two copies. I'd pay the price they're asking, even if only "Ingenuity in Action" were on the DVD.

If you're interested in the DVD which contains Ingenuity in Action, footage of the 59 Nationals from Detroit, here is the link.

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/ahb_historyCD.cfm?a=Y000038

(If it doesn't appear as a link to take you into the site, copy it and paste it directly into your browser.)

Jackee
Waaaay behind the 8 Ball here, thanks for the PM's and your post on Ing... vids
Bill

Thank you SO much from an old dude who was lucky enough to witness drag racing back in the golden days................."HIP"

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying that video as much as I did. I think it's a must have for everyone's personal collection.

Bill S., hope you can use the stuff somehow, somewhere, some time.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back