"I'm gonna have a 4th car pretty soon" (1 Viewer)

I miss Eric too....and Darrell. :( They both had very infectious smiles that lit up your day.

I say you will see Todd in the seat Not to mention Force said he had talked to him about it. But you never know

If it wasn't for that stupid 4 Car rule....

Let them run as many cars as they can Afford... and can get crews for... and I don't mean just JFR... Many, someday we could have 32 car Shows again...

Right on. As soon as the car count drops below 16, like TF has done a couple of times, that rule will go out the window. How many cars will there be after Indy and only the top 8 go to the points race?

I don't know about anyone else, but I was watching the LODRS coverage from E-Town a few weeks ago. Tasca won TAFC, and I had to do a double-take when he gave the winner's interview. Almost thought it was Eric there for a minute...scary how much he sounds like him (with a New England accent of course!)

Frankie Cicerale
Tax Bracket Racing
Piscataway, NJ
S/C 151J
S/G 151J
S/St 151J
Stock 1510
www.taxbracketracing.com

I'm not saying more depth in the fields wouldn't be great, but I don't remember a TF field falling below 16 in quite awhile. I may be wrong, of course.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back