"I'm gonna have a 4th car pretty soon" (1 Viewer)

Add to that what Gary Gerould just reported about negotiations with Ford and that this should happen in the near future sure sound like it won't be long at all.

I believe this is what we reported Sunday evening. Seems like this whole thing has gone all the way around the block and is back exactly where it started. Tell me what part Force needed to set the record straight on.

He said it, we quoted him word for word. End of story, period.

Last edited:
LOL ... we even linked to 1320tv so they wouldn't think I was making it up. I even replayed the tape recorder a time or ten to double check. Yep ... he said it.

C'mon, Bobby, you know it's not really true 'til it's on TV!

Ian
Actually, it's not true until it's on the track...
Which I will say, won't be until Pomona 08...

Unless they have a shoe with atleast 50 fuel runs in a flopper under his or her belt already... JMO

Let the speculating begin! :rolleyes:
Mendy Fry- Sean Bellemeur- Marty Nothstein- :D

Maybe that Tasca guy I hear so much about... ;)
Should be vewy interesting though...

It's hard to believe we are even thinking about this, but I understand...

Miss you Eric... :cool:

Ray,
What kind of abrasives have you been into lately?
Start reading the labels-you know-like my wife is telling me to do with food.

If it wasn't for that stupid 4 Car rule....

Let them run as many cars as they can Afford... and can get crews for... and I don't mean just JFR... Many, someday we could have 32 car Shows again...

If it wasn't for that stupid 4 Car rule....

Let them run as many cars as they can Afford... and can get crews for... and I don't mean just JFR... Many, someday we could have 32 car Shows again...

excellent post! if an owner is buisness savy enough to get sponsorship $$s then let em run as many as possible!

I remember John saying it was John Medlen's call as far as bringing the car back out. As far as driver speculation I can think of a couple good drivers Dean Skuza, Bob Tasca Jr., JR Todd???? And I know what you mean Ray I miss Eric too but I think it would be good for the whole team to continue on!!!

If they dont run the 4th car until 2008, anyone think Scelzi will "come out of retirement" to drive that 4th car in '08? Gary and John seem to be good buddies and Scelzi is a proven winner. Just my .02 cents.

I don't see Scelzi in a JFR car.

Force did mention Nordic Boats along with another company,that I didn't catch.

Force is all about the next generation... I really think for many reasons, JR is the man to do what team Force wants and needs... No inside info, JMO of course... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back