I wish I was in Sonoma for the week (1 Viewer)

I read that earlier, and I think its very thoughtfull. Most people could care less about the sportsman racers.

Georgia Seipel and her crew are some of the best in the country! They love the Sportsman racers but can't cater to them like other track can due to some pain in the ass neighbors. I think it's great that they've piggybacked the National and the Divisional race like they have this year. It's especially great for the traveling racers. Now they can hit two nationals and one divisional in three weeks at two tracks.

Now if they could just get that express lane from the "way back 40" where they park some of the sportsman racers to the staging lanes... LOL :D

Georgia Seipel and her crew are some of the best in the country! They love the Sportsman racers but can't cater to them like other track can due to some pain in the ass neighbors. I think it's great that they've piggybacked the National and the Divisional race like they have this year. It's especially great for the traveling racers. Now they can hit two nationals and one divisional in three weeks at two tracks.

Now if they could just get that express lane from the "way back 40" where they park some of the sportsman racers to the staging lanes... LOL :D
I agree. I think it's great. Good luck on that express lane.:D

I'm going to be there Thursday thru Tuesday....Was just going to go on Sat. But he wife decided she wanted to stay at a 4 star hotel....Went from a cheap get away...to almost a blower motor:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back