I Love Jim Head's new Paintjob! (1 Viewer)

I agree. I must give props to the guys with the custom airbrushed FC bodies!! The dull vinyl wrap crap we see so often is getting boring. I know it's more cost effective, and easier to repair using vinyl, but it sure takes away from the looks of the cars.

Here are some pictures of Heads car I took in Brainerd-
HEAD1.jpg

HEAD2.jpg

The paint looked awesome in Brainerd,but I think it's the same body he had painted by Banshee last year.Close up it looked like it'd been repaired and repainted.Plus the Jerry Garcia faces are the same as on the other body.

Oakley and Jim Head funny car bodies seem to always have some real awesome paint jobs. Wonder what a paint job like that costs?

I agree 100% that is a sweet paint job!
Banshie has done some awesome work for him over the last couple of years. I believe they do Gary Scelzi's paint jobs it just carried over when Scotty Cannon started using them his first year.

Nice shots Paul!

Oakley and Jim Head funny car bodies seem to always have some real awesome paint jobs. Wonder what a paint job like that costs?

A crew member for Mike Ashley's car told me his Skullshine body cost roughly $20,000! Last year someone close to the Head team told me that Paintjob was donated for promotion purposes. No idea if that's the case with this one though.

Yeah, & don't those nice polished wheels look good. Really adds to the beauty of the car.:D ................."HIP"

Here`s hoping Jim can go a few rounds (or better) today.
I`ll never forgot years back when some punk ("fan") jumped on Jim`s motorcycle in the pits and went on a joyride, Jim chased him down and mentioned on camera that he would have "kicked the guys ass" if he wasn`t wearing his Smokin Joes/ Camels apparel.
The guy definitively deserves accolades for his "stick to it" attitude and his innovations to the sport.

Jim Head for the Championship!!!!

OK, maybe he isn't a contender, but I sure do like the guy!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back