How's the weather in Topeka? (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Anybody heard any reports from Topeka? I'm in south central Nebraska and it is cool, overcast, and intermittently raining.

They claim rain all day today, getting severe around 4pm. I don't think I am going to make the drive out there. Sucks, because I leave town tomorrow, so today is the only day I could go.

I just looked at the radar and there is some green stuff heading towards Topeka. I hope I am wrong, but today could be a long day. If today is washed out, I would look for some surprising DNQ's like we had in St. Louis.

They claim rain all day today, getting severe around 4pm. I don't think I am going to make the drive out there. Sucks, because I leave town tomorrow, so today is the only day I could go.

Chad, welcome to Nitromater! :cool: I see that this is your first post, and then to be registering disappointment is not the way to start out huh? Come on back and join the fun, or maybe you already know what goes on here and have just been lurking for a long time. Sorry to hear you aren't going to be able to get to the race this weekend and today is your only chance to go, so for your sake, I hope it clears up enough for one round of qualifying if you take a chance and go.

L8R...

Kurt

And I was really looking forward to the Mater "audiocast" to brighten up a really dreary friday--maybe they will get something in yet--hope hope

And I was really looking forward to the Mater "audiocast" to brighten up a really dreary friday--maybe they will get something in yet--hope hope

Depends if I ever get outta here... should be home in time Pros... no speakers on my 'puter here at werk....

It's 11:40 a.m. and beautiful - maybe a bit on the warm side, but the Sun is shining and there are just light clouds scattered here and there.

We may see some more "boomers" later today or tonight, but right now it's looking good out the window.

We've been getting the short boomers each afternoon here in Roanoke..

I'm like everyone else here...ready for some action...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back