Chads in the seat for Alexis again this weekend (1 Viewer)

anybody else wonder if the driver wasn't as heavily self sponsored, would they retain their seat after such an absence?

Why? The only one that can fire Alexis is Alexis. Chad is driving because Alexis allows him too.

I think what Bob is questioning is....say this was a hired driver like Capps or somebody else, how much of this would an owner and or sponsor put up with before changes were made.

This is what I find amazing about social media - "trash talking" - Right now Alexis is having a "family matter" it's no business of anyone what that is! When and if she wants to share it with her fans and others she will. Until then Alexis and John Paul DeJoria have decided to keep the car on tour - my question to some of you is what would you be posting IF they decided to park the car until Alexis is ready to drive again. They could save a lot of dollars by parking the car and laying the crew off instead they have chosen to run the car and pay the crew and utilize a friend/driver they trust. As fans we should be thanking them for keeping the car out there not trashing them for doing so. I'll step off my soap box and await the people trash talking me about this post.

no trash talking...just wondering aloud if it's Kallitta's car with her sponsorship or her car and melded into the Kallitta team....if it belongs to Connie would he rather someone else drive it?

no trash talking...just wondering aloud if it's Kallitta's car with her sponsorship or her car and melded into the Kallitta team....if it belongs to Connie would he rather someone else drive it?

Does it really matter? If Alexis decides to park the car its ALL her call since she is the sponsor. If Connie decides to keep racing the car it will be without Patron on the car. What is the point of this anyways? The car is on the track with crew still having jobs. I hope everything works out for Alexis and see her back soon.

While I hope everything works out for Alexis in her personal life, one can only wonder that since she is self sponsored and not a driver who fought desperately to secure sponsorship if she truly takes the obligations as a driver as seriously as other drivers on the tour. In no way am I bashing her for her absence, but making an observation that, apparently others here on the board are thinking as well. We have seen drivers and athletes in all forms of sports fulfill commitments to be with their teams while dealing with personal conflicts. Many of them flying in on the same day as an event to fulfill such commitments. My question is...if she did not bring her own family money with her and brought along sponsorship she fought desperately for would she STILL be a no show to so many events?

While I hope everything works out for Alexis in her personal life, one can only wonder that since she is self sponsored and not a driver who fought desperately to secure sponsorship if she truly takes the obligations as a driver as seriously as other drivers on the tour. In no way am I bashing her for her absence, but making an observation that, apparently others here on the board are thinking as well. We have seen drivers and athletes in all forms of sports fulfill commitments to be with their teams while dealing with personal conflicts. Many of them flying in on the same day as an event to fulfill such commitments. My question is...if she did not bring her own family money with her and brought along sponsorship she fought desperately for would she STILL be a no show to so many events?

Agreed.....and HOOK 'EM! \m/

Can you imagine the look on Belichick's face if Tom Brady wanted to take three games off because of 'personal reasons'?

Last edited:
You guys are all over thinking this. Her money, she calls the shots. She's dealing with something that obviously is taking precedence over racing at the moment, let's hope things turn out well for her. At the same time, let's be glad she and her dad have chosen to keep the car out there, as others have agreed, they are good for the sport. One can "what if" scenarios to death, but it's a waste of time, IMO.

You guys are all over thinking this. Her money, she calls the shots. She's dealing with something that obviously is taking precedence over racing at the moment, let's hope things turn out well for her. At the same time, let's be glad she and her dad have chosen to keep the car out there, as others have agreed, they are good for the sport. One can "what if" scenarios to death, but it's a waste of time, IMO.

Nunz you're wasting your time with these guys. They question if she is a serious driver then compare her to an NFL qb....WTH!

Most think that her dad handed her the sponsorship money on a silver plate so she could race T/F. Wrong, I you listened to one of her interviews, Her dad made her make up a proposal for the money and pitch it to him before he decided to give her the sponsorship on the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back