How about that Joe Hartley... (1 Viewer)

And it gets even cooler, they're in the final!!! Awesome stuff! Congrats to the Hartley team, hell I hope they take the whole thing today.

:cool:
Looks like some teams sent over crew guys to help out :cool:

Don't the Hartley's run a F/C also?

:cool:
Looks like some teams sent over crew guys to help out :cool:

Don't the Hartley's run a F/C also?

Well I know they have one, apparently last season they were going to park the fuller, and just run the F/C at IHRA and selected NHRA races, but I don't think it even ran last season, only in testing. I think they should stick with the the top fuller!!!

Congrats to the Hartley team, they really took it to JR.

Well I know they have one, apparently last season they were going to park the fuller, and just run the F/C at IHRA and selected NHRA races, but I don't think it even ran last season, only in testing.
Last season they ran the funny car at the IHRA races and the T/F car at the NHRA races.

Last season they ran the funny car at the IHRA races and the T/F car at the NHRA races.

Thanks Tony on clearing that up. Come to think of it I do recall seeing photo's of it up on dragracecentral.

You know if they're going to run it this year? Or just focus on the fuller which is running really well right now.

Man it's 2.30am here now.

Where is the sleepy smile... haha

Thanks Tony on clearing that up. Come to think of it I do recall seeing photo's of it up on dragracecentral.

You know if they're going to run it this year? Or just focus on the fuller which is running really well right now.

Man it's 2.30am here now.

Where is the sleepy smile... haha
Last I heard, the funny car is parked.

I gotta say, that was about one of the most impressive outings ever by a very full, but part schedule lower funded team. Very Very impressive, great job tuning by the Dad and great job driving by the Kid!!!!!!!!

I gotta say, that was about one of the most impressive outings ever by a very full, but part schedule lower funded team. Very Very impressive, great job tuning by the Dad and great job driving by the Kid!!!!!!!!

Sure was! Hey Bobby good luck with the rest of your season, go get some wins on the board dude!

Mike

Hartley was impressive today. I'm not sure what his career best is but he ran really good today. Thats the best runs I have ever seen them make, especially back to back.

Hey...welcome to the Mater, Bobby!!

And way to go, Joe!

Great job for Joe and the entire Hartley family team. I was pulling for them, hopefully they get a couple of more chances at the Wally this year.

S/F
D

What a great race!!!!!

Wasn't it 2 years ago that Joe sheard the wheel studs off the line and got upside down there at Houston?

It was nice to see them make that many good runs in a row. Hopefully they can keep it going!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back