Hartley 4.51? (2 Viewers)

Joker

Nitro Member
Where the hell did that come from? Congrats guys. I never thought I would see the day Joe Hartley set #1 in Top Fuel. Awesome job. And I think it has a really good chance of staying up top thru today. We will see.

Ever since Indy last year I've noticed that team has really stepped it up! I don't know if Alan's (Joe's dad) tuning on his own, but they sure have found something over there!;)

Last edited:
I saw that run yesterday, all I can say is, wow..that thing just went! Congrats to the Hartley crew!

Every race they have been to this year has been well-performed by that team. I wish them all the best. They have a handle on that race car.

They keep getting better and better. Part of the reason is that NHRA has kept the rules consistent for awhile now which allows the smaller teams to find a combination and refine it over time rather than chasing their tails every time there is a rule change.

The Main Reason is Allen Hired Kent Urban from Grubbie's team.

Kent manages everything and He's The NICEST Guy!!!!

Plus now instead of being away from him family, the car and shop are in Omaha rather than Wichita.

So there you have the scoop.

:)

Congrats to the team, Joe comes across as a really NICE guy. They've been running great this season, the .51 isn't the biggest surprise, because it was coming, I just hope they get that 4.4 run that they want soon. They've had some big speeds this season too.

Hope they kick ass for the remainder of the weekend :)

Thanks for that Nancy.
Joe said in his interview they quit blowing up engines prematurely after getting Red Line as an associate. LOL
The fellow is developing that PR mind.
Then again Red Line is a superior product alright.
Alan can be really proud of his son.

just imagine if they had the sponsorship money some of the other teams had. sometimes it not about how much you have but how you use it.
Ask paul smith

Congrats to the team, Joe comes across as a really NICE guy. They've been running great this season, the .51 isn't the biggest surprise, because it was coming, I just hope they get that 4.4 run that they want soon. They've had some big speeds this season too.

Hope they kick ass for the remainder of the weekend :)
I`m really pulling for those guys from Portland, and I hope they get that first Wally soon...like maybe next week in Joliet. As for tomorrow, hopefully Cory can take `em out first round for his new boss Mr. Griffin!

what a great story is right!
only managed to see nhra today show sunday a.m. and also
couldn't believe what i heard.
congratulations to the entire team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back