How about that Ace Manzo? (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
A 5.562 at 259.66 right out of the box! In terms of being at the top of his game, he is in the same league as Alan Johnson and Greg Anderson.

Last edited:
Darn, Dave, I see you beat me to it - I just finished putting a note about Manzo in the Vegas thread, then saw yours.

Darn, Dave, I see you beat me to it - I just finished putting a note about Manzo in the Vegas thread, then saw yours.

Hey, but at least you are getting to watch stocker's today. Hey, is Jeff Miler's D/FIA really a 69 Camero or is it a later model? i didn't know GM was still making fuel injection in 69.

A 5.562 at 259.66 right out of the box! In terms of being at the top of his game, he is in the same league as Alan Johnson and Greg Anderson.

That guy is bad @$$!

How're you doing Dave? Things are good here, I'm student teaching right now and graduating in May........

Things are fine-school is good-good luck with student teaching-what level?

Thanks......its going good so far, I'm enjoying it. I'm doing high school math, 3 sections of Math B, 1 intro to calculus, 1 AP calculus (so 10th 11th and 12th graders). I have the 3 B sections right now and I'll be taking over the intro to calc next week sometime......

That car needs to be added to the "favorite drag cars" thread. I saw him run that car at Indy, in I believe '79. As a die-hard altered fan, that car is one of my favorites. It's amazing how low the cage is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back