Hillary Will To Make Live, Televised Pass On Cleveland TV Thursday Morning (1 Viewer)

Sorry to burst your bubble, they may fire it up, but they won't be making a run. I clicked on the link and it doesn't say anything about a run, right now it just says that they will fire it up.

Alan

I still can't wait to see what it will do during qualifying & raceday. i hope it is super smooth. :D

Sorry to burst your bubble, they may fire it up, but they won't be making a run. I clicked on the link and it doesn't say anything about a run, right now it just says that they will fire it up.

Alan

At least someone read the fine print. Leave it to Alan to make sure of the facts before posting.

If the track is dry, and the air is cool and heavy, you might see some very good numbers. Even better than on a Friday night. Plus with the sun low in the sky, you would get some great photos. Might start a trend, very early qualifying, altough the folks living near the track might lose some sleep.

Alan

Didn't think they would prep the lane just for one pass. I would think a burnout would be possible for the cameras though:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back