Hey Kelly (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Looks like your guy, RON, hasn't forgot how over the off season. :D

Now that I have seen so many ads, what does the new Brut Revolution smell like? Do you like it?

Rapid {working on the new car, no time to go to the mall and check for myself} :rolleyes:

MAN! The team looked awsesome this weekend! Very nice indeed! :D

I like the Brut Revolution.....it smells pretty darn good for an 'affordable' cologne. Um, don't expect to find it in the mall.....more like Walgreens, CVS, Walmart..... ;)

See how wonderful the internet is<<<< I didn't even have to go out in the cold and warm up the car to drive to the mall,,err Walgreens! :D

Now if I can just have him bring some along to Cordova this summer it will have been a complete success. ;)

Thanks Kelly,

Rapid

Kel,
can you do me a favor? I got an email from brutworld dot com asking me to take a survey. However, the link takes me to a "the page cannot be displayed" error message. Were you able to get thru on it?

Rapid, the stuff smells pretty good, I like it alot. Kinda like eternity mixed with obsession, mixed with green brut. If I had to say anything bad about it is that it doesn't seem to last very long. I think. Maybe my nose ain't right.

Awww.....I deleted them since I don't use the products. ;) Let me see what I can do to help.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back