NHRA membership has it's privileges! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I couldn't find my new NHRA 'member' window sticker that came with the new rule book from this season. Last year's was very tired looking and faded. I finally took it off my rear car window and put a plain NHRA sticker on there.

Well, a quick e-mail to NHRA Member Services and VOILA! I got a voicemail they are sending me a new one. Hey! Gotta represent......just a 'plain' ol' NHRA sticker just won't do!

I know it might not seem like a big deal, but I appreciate their efforts.

Now, I gotta do something about replacing the old, faded Brut sticker that I finally removed. I'm not sure I can wait until Dallas! ;)

Actually, you got me a static cling and I was afraid it wouldn't last too long on the outside of my car window. (Thanks again, btw!) And you couldn't see it from the inside through the window tint. It's on the mirror in my room. I got a regular bumper sticker....the green car. It faded to a pretty blue, which was perfect. ;) Then it just plain faded out, so I reluctantly scraped it off last weekend.

Why don't they have Brut Revolution blue ones? Hmmmm.....sounds like a question I should be asking Brut Marketing. :D

kelly, is the brut sticker black and gray?? i have some of them bout 4 inches long. let me know abd i will zip it off to you. oh. i will need an address.:)

Terry that'll work if they're adhesive! I'll PM you. I hope y'all are well, btw. Tell the boy and your bride I said "HI!"

Kel, I think a Castrol sticker would look awesome on the back of the Yota! Maybe the next time I'm around the car I will fancy it up for you. Ofcourse, free of charge too. What are friends for!

ok kelly...got your address will have a couple stickers in the mail in the morning. we are all doing well...robbie is filling in on the crown coach for two weeks. trudy and i are in reading area this week. just got here from two weeks in sturgis sd. someone had to do it? see ya soon

Kelly,

I will check again this weekend at the BRUT trailer for a new sticker for you.

Hey, if I drive Jim Head's Toyota next year will you put one of my stickers on your car?

Alan

Kelly,

I will check again this weekend at the BRUT trailer for a new sticker for you.

Hey, if I drive Jim Head's Toyota next year will you put one of my stickers on your car?

Alan

There you have it. Alan is driving Jim Head's car next year.

:rolleyes:

I guarantee you someone read that and will post something about it later, and rumor will have it that Alan said "I AM DRIVING HEAD'S CAR."

:cool:

I couldn't find my new NHRA 'member' window sticker that came with the new rule book from this season. Last year's was very tired looking and faded. I finally took it off my rear car window and put a plain NHRA sticker on there.

Well, a quick e-mail to NHRA Member Services and VOILA! I got a voicemail they are sending me a new one. Hey! Gotta represent......just a 'plain' ol' NHRA sticker just won't do!

I know it might not seem like a big deal, but I appreciate their efforts.

Now, I gotta do something about replacing the old, faded Brut sticker that I finally removed. I'm not sure I can wait until Dallas! ;)

So after reading this post, I e-mailed them about my Wally's I missplaced. They weren't buying it :mad::( But then again, I forgot to mention Capps name:)

Jay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back