here something neat to watch.. (1 Viewer)

I believe there was no better team than Evans and McClelland during the Diamond P era, but I have to say, Paul Page really did seem like he was on top of the sport back then as compared to his current stint...who knows maybe years of roundy round made him lose touch...

I think if OCIR was still around and kept up it would continue to be one of the jewels in drag racing, amazing how far ahead of its' time it was...

Ain't YouTube cool? Every time I got there I end up following links, just to see where I end up. Fun stuff, and great drag racing.

Ain't YouTube cool? Every time I got there I end up following links, just to see where I end up. Fun stuff, and great drag racing.

I know that if I follow a link from a thread that takes me to Youtube, I better plan on being there for at least a couple of hours! I LOVE that site! Who doesn't love to reminisce with their past?

...Who doesn't love to reminisce with their past?

Yea, if only I could find that thin olive skinned kid that had a head of dark hair and the cutest little girlfriend on there, I could relive some moments! :D

One that did take me back was the Wiebe/Allen top fuel crash from National Challenge in Tulsa in the mid 70's. I was like 12 or 13 at that race and can remember how amazing that first round collision was...still amazed neither driver was hurt worse than they were...

I still have about 500 feet of super 8 film from AHRA events of that era I shot as a kid...I have got to get those transfered before they turn to dust...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back