Greg Stanfield - Attitude Apparel?? (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
I was reading on Comp Plus that Rodger Brogden has purchased Attitude Apparel from Bart Price and that Price was ending his long standing association with Stanfield.

Where does this leave Stanfield?

I was reading on Comp Plus that Rodger Brogden has purchased Attitude Apparel from Bart Price and that Price was ending his long standing association with Stanfield.

Where does this leave Stanfield?

I'm sure this will occur at the end of the season. I don't see BP Racing up and leaving Stanfield half way through the season and in the hunt for the Countdown....BUT, stranger things have happened.

This really sucks, Stanfield is the only single car team in the top ten in points, which really shows how good of a job he does as a driver and engine builder. Hopefully Greg Hill and Indicom will still be able to provide him with a ride next year and beyond.

This is like deja vu all over again. Remember when Capt. Chaos bought the Nitrofish apparel line and Scott Geoffrion ended up losing his ride with Hurley Blankney?

This is kind of fitting.

W/L Driver R-Time E-Time Speed

(W) Greg Stanfield (Attitude Apparel GXP) 0.012 6.729 204.57
(L) Rodger Brogdon (Charter GXP) 0.005 6.746 203.95

Weather conditions: air temperature 75 degrees, relative humidity 63 percent, barometer 28.40 inches, adjusted altitude 3,586 feet, track temperature 94 degrees.

This is the first time Stanfield and Brogdon have faced each other in eliminations. Stanfield is facing his 59th different driver in his career, and he was runner-up here in 2005. Brogdon with a near perfect light and the lead until about 400 feet. Stanfield with his quickest pass of the weekend for the win. Greg Stanfield's MOV: 0.0102 seconds (approximately 3 feet). Greg Stanfield's incremental times: 60ft-1.006 sec., 330ft-2.814, 660ft-4.326/163.20 mph, 1,000ft-5.630.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back