Great Interview with Shoe (1 Viewer)

Interesting article and very well done.

Thanks for posting that Kelly, and thank you Don for the interview.

"...When the tough decisions have to be made, however, Schumacher makes ‘em. Such as plucking Beckman from relative obscurity late last season when Whit Bazemore left for Top Fuel..."

There's a perspective I hadn't heard before. :rolleyes:

Really, though...Good article.

That statement about 'plucking' Beckman should of made Dons nose grow like pinnochio.....That plucking came w/ mega-money....
The Comstocks/DSL could of bought any hired guns ride in fuel racing....They basically booted Baze for funding in 2007...old news...
If anyone here approached any of his team cars (except one) w/ deep pockets and more deep pockets later they'd be the new driver of the Brut/Oakley car....simple.....
I like what Force said years ago to Cory M when he sold his stuff to be a hired driver: "you can't dismiss/fire me, I am the owner"....

Great article Kelly...thanks for passing it along.

On a side note, thanks for your help in getting some coverage of Richie Stevens on the DSR site. He's now making the headlines there. You must really have some pull in Indiana....;)

hahah....I told you to be patient! ;) However, I had nothing to do with it. It was 'in the works'. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back