Good read on EE blog (1 Viewer)

Derailed???? Heck, someone picked up the tracks and moved them! But I sure am enjoying all of this snappy reparte' back and forth. And nice thread wrapup there PJ--that pretty much says it all in a nutshell. I agree about Don--seems like there were some pretty pointed comments tossed his way, and that is usually when he appears and speaks--gotta give him props for that.

How bout that Gregg Enders?

PJ..................Lotion, lots and lots of luscious lotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Does anyone remember playing the telephone game as a kid, You whisper something in someones ear they do the same to the next person and by the time it passes through the 10 or 20 people playing its usually something much different.

:D

PJ, Chinese Whispers.
and I ain't gonna mention the EE blog .....

Mark.

I agree w/ you Suzie... Doug was/is the real champion...If anyone else had ignored the starter to shut-off we would have been tossed form the event...
Just my take...

I agree w/ you Suzie... Doug was/is the real champion...If anyone else had ignored the starter to shut-off we would have been tossed form the event...
Just my take...

Terry, you are giving me a cavity today because you have been so sweet! I appreciate it! That will make my weekend very enjoyable.

Hey, that's right, Terry with a J! It is Friday the 13th. Maybe that explains a lot of things!!!

Getting back ot the cost of racing... mainly PS since this is what started on this thread....

i worked the last few years of the Winston Invitational at Rockingham in the 90's... and i talked to a couple team owners and drivers... and then top teams.. winning teams.. were getting around $750,000 plus then to run and be competitive.. so Gregs number isn't to far fetched....

i know also that one of the middle of the road teams in Tf told me that around 75 to 100,000 just to be at a race for the weekend.. i cna only imagine what the top teams are goign thru.. at the strip.. let alone the money spent between race weekends..... salarys etc....

Billy

I believe Jerry just showed the pefection of a thread granade. Toss in some comments contrary to the current flow and watch the fireworks lol

And yes is was Tery or maybe Terry, or was it Teri, could have been Theri, Terrie, Terrey or even Ralph. But I don't think Ralph was here then

Chinese Whispers, I think it was called hotline or party line too. Its one of those games where it has multiple names.

I was surprised at the numbers Gregg gave for Pro stock I knew they were high but didn't though they were that high. Could part of it be the high cost of start up?

I think I need to visit Suzie. I like the way she thinks

Good grief I just pulled the ultimate Kelly. I just thread driffted within my own post enough times

oh and where's Skuza?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back