GA and Jason (1 Viewer)

Excellent point PJ. Otherwise, this would shape up to be the most boring Pro Stock campaign ever.

It would be hard pressed to be the most boring ever. I seem to remember several Glidden, WJ, Lee Shepherd and Darrell Alderman runaways. Not to mention GA's year a couple of years ago where he outpointed number two by over 700 points. When someone dominates like that, he deserves to be champ.

It would be hard pressed to be the most boring ever. I seem to remember several Glidden, WJ, Lee Shepherd and Darrell Alderman runaways. Not to mention GA's year a couple of years ago where he outpointed number two by over 700 points. When someone dominates like that, he deserves to be champ.
No Barry..they need to have all that work sh!tcanned..and start over at Indy!! [/sarcasm]

Maybe they were caught with something. NHRA would never tell , like Darell A. when he had the breakin. Just askin.

I never said GA doesn't deserve to be champ, just that if it weren't for the Countdown it would have been a real snoozer.

And you're right, several of those Pro Stock campaigns were runaways, and left no drama for the last several races. Pomona rarely meant much...now it'll mean everything...as it should.

I'd like to say " it's curtains for them .. see , curtains " . " Yeah thats how Rocky likes it , see " . Sorry could not help it . I would not count them out though . God only knows what they are doing . I doubt that if they got caught doing something that it would be hidden , and if anyone else found out that something smacked them back in line it would be huge . We would hear about it so quick that it would lock this whole board up .

If I was a betting man I would say GA is testing for the chase.

I don't think so, They can test any day of the week (the have a strip right next to their shop where they test weekly) G.A. want's every "wally" (and the $$$) he can get. I think the other teams are catching up, most notably Cagnazi & the J & J Dodges.

I don't think so, They can test any day of the week (the have a strip right next to their shop where they test weekly) G.A. want's every "wally" (and the $$$) he can get. I think the other teams are catching up, most notably Cagnazi & the J & J Dodges.
Sounds right on the mark to me.

Every week for this past month as well as half of the next is at the NHRA track and no way could they sneak home to test from the left coast.

The theory is right but the logistics are impossible.

Oh, and they are, in fact, being caught up to in my opinion which is all the more reason to try anything and everything.

Even with being on the left coast, I would be sure they could rent some track time from various tracks along the way for a mid-week test, no? Having said that, I can't ever believe they're in testing mode on Sunday. I think Greg can have a tendency, at times, to not be the most gracious of losers. I don't mean that in real negative way, I just think he (or Jason) likes to leave with that Wally that much.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back