Friday Audiocast (1 Viewer)

I hope nobody forgot the BIGGEST race of the year for us nostalgia fans... THE MARCH MEET!! at Bakersfield...
D/Gas qualifying has already been put in the books...
TOP FUEL- NEXT!!:p :D
Kidding, wait a few hours...:eek:
www.drgracecentral.com and they may have ESTN results as well...
Hey Ray,

Are there many Jr. Fuelers there-it'll be interesting to see which race Zink and Ramay go to-the D7 race or the march meet.

Yep, D7 is running in Tucson...I could have been there too. Spring break starting next week gave me no real hurry to rush back and study between rounds like the last two weekends. As the story goes, we've got an engine to build but before that comes...drum roll please...an engine room!

Hey Jenn,

You'd better get a job soon to help pay for all of this. No wait, let the guys pay for themselves-use your money to get a car for yourself.

Dave
Gas went over $3 bucks a gallon here $3.12 at one place...
My dually gets about the same gas mileage whether I am towing or not, and I'm not towing, so I'm not going...;)
I have to update Martin later, who is in Switzerland... Lil shiite!! :D Keep checking DRC throughout the day... No Body misses the MM...

I'll try to get pics from March meet up Sunday.
I bought a new canon A530. Need to go get a memory card later so I can shoot a little bit of vid too.

oh yeah, $72.00 to fill up the silverado's tank:(

Holy crap I'm am idiot. I actually thought today was Friday and was going nuts on nhra.com wondering why the link wasn't up yet for the audicast???

and I'm not even blond:)

Looking at the hourly weather forecast for tomorrow, I wouldn't bet on spending a lot of time listening early in the day-maybe tomorrow afternoon and evening.

Good grief! I just realized that in the time zone where I live the audiocast is scheduled to start at 3:30 AM!!! :eek:

Guess this is one time when an NHRA broadcast favors the easterners over us westerners.
G-sleep.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back