Friday Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I'm not seeing a link. :confused: Maybe it'll pop up in the next hour? Pro Stock starts at Noon ET.

What do you mean I'm hearing it just fine :eek:

Yeah, I asked for this afternoon off, then I realized this morning that it's next week.... must have been a 'gray' moment....

Wow, you had me there. I had to check the schedule to be sure. I know where the Kalitta haulers are sitting right now...... Damn wouldn't that be funny if they mixed the dates up???

Hey there is good sportsmen racing to follow over on Dragracecentral.com. Both D2 and D7 (sorry Joe Sherwood-no Alky cars at D2).

Yep, D7 is running in Tucson...I could have been there too. Spring break starting next week gave me no real hurry to rush back and study between rounds like the last two weekends. As the story goes, we've got an engine to build but before that comes...drum roll please...an engine room!

Hey there is good sportsmen racing to follow over on Dragracecentral.com. Both D2 and D7 (sorry Joe Sherwood-no Alky cars at D2).
I hope nobody forgot the BIGGEST race of the year for us nostalgia fans... THE MARCH MEET!! at Bakersfield...
D/Gas qualifying has already been put in the books...
TOP FUEL- NEXT!!:p :D
Kidding, wait a few hours...:eek:
www.drgracecentral.com and they may have ESTN results as well...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back