Friday Audiocast (1 Viewer)

I'm getting a "Broadcast unavailable due to technical difficulties" message when I try to listen to the audiocast this morning. I assume it's just that, a technical problem, and not because of the weather. Anyone else ab le to get the audiocast?

That's probably the case.

A quick look at the radar indicates that the showers seem to have moved out of the strip's area, but are still scudding along to the south. Mayhaps they're starting the track drying process. One can only hope!

Here, I was looking forward to listening to the action while I had lunch. That seems to be a no go since the audiocast is still down. Maybe, just maybe with a little luck it will be up and running at 11:30 a.m. EDST.:p

Well, I'm not getting the technical issues message anymore, but I'm not hearing anything either.

i got this

The start of action for the 38th annual ACDelco NHRA Gatornationals was delayed this morning by rain. Track drying is underway, and although the audiocast is working, the announcers might not speak during the downtime.

Jenn's right, they are drying the track right now so no action to speak off. Hopefully the rain is gone. Nothing sucks worse than rain on raceday!

Well, I got the same message, but it still disconnects like it did for the Phoenix race. Multicast is very little help. It worked for me here at work for Pomona. The IT guys here say it's not their side blocking it or anything. Grrrrrr......

Bikes are running now. Back to back 7.04's from the new Harley rider and Peggy.

Is it just me but is the sound weird?? What happened to the good sounding broadcast? Maybe it is the microphones being used??

a little tinny... but bearable... but fry always sounds tinny... could be the storm up and down the east coast

Sorry Bro... Gotta do adult stuff, like drive to pick up the nephew from school...:( So I gotta be a big boy for now... MD Amp will do for now...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back