Freezing in Phoenix????? (1 Viewer)

Bobby come up to Minnesnowta and I'll show you how to survive. I have been spending most weekends outside cutting and splitting Wood. Above Zero...below Zero it doesn't matter. Just put on a pair of Carhartt Bibs and a good pair of Boots and that is all you need. Over the last week and a half we have gotten about 14 inches of snow but no real cold stuff yet.

On the real cold days in January it takes a little while for the ol'Duramax to warm up. It smokes and chugs, drop it in gear and it doesn't want to move. I love it!

Bring on the Snow and bring on the Cold, its winter and thats the way it should be...

you bet just noticed by wed -5 for low but up to 7 for a high think i'll have to get the shorts out looks like all the carb spry i've been spryin is'nt helpin the guys down south hope your havin a great winter pat

Hmmmm... maybe it's that global warming thing I keep hearing about. :D

You must be on to something! So far, 27 days in December have been below our normal temps. Makes Al Gore look smarter every day. I think I'll just release some more freon into the atmosphere so we don't suffer like this the rest of the winter.
Ya know, it's a lot like cooking actually . . .

. . . is four canisters enough or will six be too much? I just never know.

We just got back yesterday from 9 days in Colorado, got stuck in a snowstorm in Dalhart, Texas Thursday night, it was 4 degrees. These last three weeks have been rough on me, two weeks ago I flew to Ohio to bury my Grandma, (She was 93) and got stuck in a snowstorm in Cleveland at the airport, finally got back and drove to Colorado for Christmas, more snow, then got caught on the way home in a snowstorm, I'm so glad to be home, It's cool out but nowhere near what I've been in lately.

I just got back from Speed World. Had on a black T-shirt and thats all I needed.
Bobby try 3 cans first we don't want it too hot.:p

We just got back yesterday from 9 days in Colorado, got stuck in a snowstorm in Dalhart, Texas Thursday night, it was 4 degrees. These last three weeks have been rough on me, two weeks ago I flew to Ohio to bury my Grandma, (She was 93) and got stuck in a snowstorm in Cleveland at the airport, finally got back and drove to Colorado for Christmas, more snow, then got caught on the way home in a snowstorm, I'm so glad to be home, It's cool out but nowhere near what I've been in lately.

Kenny, I am sorry for your loss. My grandad died two years ago and I still miss knowing he is praying for me every day. g'

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back