Force says 4th team coming back....... (1 Viewer)

He is NOT using a fuel ford body from Force. Tasca has a Hairy Glass body, that anybody can get. It's the same body run by Cy Chesterman, and Jay Payne. VERY different.

He may not be using them now, but I'm quite sure he had Force Mustang bodies in the past.

if force does in fact add a fourth car, that will make two first class rides available come 2008. i'd like to see JR Todd get another shot at a well funded team. I think he's earned it and i kinda feel bad for the guy losing crew chiefs to better funded teams

JR has a great crew chief now. Force, Medlin, Fedderly trained. Kevin is a good friend of mine and you would be hard pressed to find anyone more dedicated to the sport and creating a winning team:)

I think John's been advertising his choice for a while..

2006CastrolGTXbody_4.jpg

Ok, maybe that is a stretch but if you connect the following dots:

Hmmmm...What if you flip the script...

0717-04496E.JPG

That's from Atlanta this year...but you can look at any of his cars. I remember noticing that a while back.

DLB

john force and tasca sr relationship goes back a while i think. team force always does apperances at tasca ford in rhode island and tasca throws in a lil money thats why he runs the dacal. remeber johns tasca ford tribute car a few years back? in a national dragster interview earlier this year bob tasca the 3rd said his dream is to race for john force. i guess hes the logical choice .

At one point I believe BobIII ran an Ex-Force car... with the 03/04 type body not an S-197... the S-197's that III runs are Hairy Glass and always have been... Doug P enlighten me on the finer point of Fuel vs Alky bodies at Richmond last Oct.:eek:

At one point I believe BobIII ran an Ex-Force car... with the 03/04 type body not an S-197... the S-197's that III runs are Hairy Glass and always have been... Doug P enlighten me on the finer point of Fuel vs Alky bodies at Richmond last Oct.:eek:

He did run an ex force racing car with an old Syntec body, older style, late 90's from Glass, Force, Bazemore, Clapshaw style.
fhuolhrswnv.jpg

Last edited:
How many of you have confirmed John's daughters have no interest going nitro in the next year or two? Thought so...

From the photos in this thread, Tasca's cars are modeled after the GT500 front end. Force's cars are standard Mustang GT :cool:

How many of you have confirmed John's daughters have no interest going nitro in the next year or two? Thought so...

considering it took Ashley 4 years of preparation before she was ready to go funny car racing i think it is safe to say that Britt and Court won't be in a funny car next year!

Obviously if his other daughters have the same desire to go fuel racing, John will put them in an alky car or A/FD first like Ashley. John was very smart in the way he groomed her over the past few years, I don't see him rushing the process with the other 2 girls if they want to follow suit.

Obviously if his other daughters have the same desire to go fuel racing, John will put them in an alky car or A/FD first like Ashley. John was very smart in the way he groomed her over the past few years, I don't see him rushing the process with the other 2 girls if they want to follow suit.

Aren't Brittany & Courtney already racing or did they quit? :confused:;)

Aren't Brittany & Courtney already racing or did they quit? :confused:
That is actually a very good question... I have'nt heard their names mentioned on the audiocast in quite sometime... :confused:

Maybe they've been busy shopping for new glasses, cell phones and juicy purses... :D

And IMO, I don't see either one of those two having NITRO in their veins...

Last edited:
Your close Ray, they have been busy trying to figure out how to turn on the garden hose and where the return address goes on an envelope.

Don't believe everything you see on TV.....:rolleyes:

Even with their supposed lack of interest, these girls are smart enough to see where the Golden Egg lays.. How easy do you really think it would be to live in the Force household and NOT be involved in the family business (especially on the weekends, when your name is on the car..)? Do you think he'd let it slide? Hell, I'm surprised he waited so long already... Smart man, that JF...

RG's right about what pumps through their veins, but I wouldn't doubt that at least one more of them gets the move up (TAD to T/F??) at some date in the future (not near future tho..)

Give the girls a break, TV is TV. Brittany has been mentioned to possibly start testing in A/Fuel later this year. Although, the Pro Stock idea seems more interesting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back