Force/NHRA conspiracy afoot (1 Viewer)

I think in regards to people staying home and not attending races...if you're in 8th places and with no mathematical place to win the championship (before the countdown), you wouldn't have a reason to go, but you still did.

I don't think it'll affect the attendance that much. If people didn't have a mathematical chance in 15th place, they still came.

It'll be interesting to see. If it affects things THAT much, and Glendora loses any money, they'll switch back, I'm sure. I mean, isn't it to them what this is all about? The almighty dollar? Increase competition and suspense? Get more fans to attend races and watch?

Okay, I'm done. Peace out.

More fans to which races?
The new system, in effect, takes away meaning from the first 17 races.
It emphasizes the last 2 races very heavily, which were more and more heavily attended in recent years anyway without a B.S. contrived points scheme.
Makes no sense at all. The total opposite as a matter of fact.
Larry Morgan said it best.

Rant off.:eek:

I think in regards to people staying home and not attending races...if you're in 8th places and with no mathematical place to win the championship (before the countdown), you wouldn't have a reason to go, but you still did.

I don't think it'll affect the attendance that much. If people didn't have a mathematical chance in 15th place, they still came.

It'll be interesting to see. If it affects things THAT much, and Glendora loses any money, they'll switch back, I'm sure. I mean, isn't it to them what this is all about? The almighty dollar? Increase competition and suspense? Get more fans to attend races and watch?

Okay, I'm done. Peace out.

Seems to me there are lots of reasons to race even if your out of the top eight-- Win Money would be the biggest. You can still win the race, gain info going down the track, and gain momentun for next year.

Seems to me there are lots of reasons to race even if your out of the top eight-- Win Money would be the biggest. You can still win the race, gain info going down the track, and gain momentun for next year.

And for East Coast teams, the 2000 mile tow can only accomplish one of three of those.. IF they are lucky too..

I'm not a big fan of this new deal. However, I don't see car coounts dropping after Indy. By Indy, there are plenty of racers who are mathematically out of the Championship hunt, but they are full-pull racers and finish the season. Racers don't stop racing because they can't win the championship, shooting for a national event win is still important. No money will certainly park a team, however!

Except for RC, RH, and TP, the rest of top flop looks pretty even... or is that except for Ace, Jimmy, and Dickie V, the rest of top flop looks pretty even.... three dark horses are Mike & Ron, Ashley & Guido, and Jeffy Blue & Chris C...

How can you forget Mike Ashley and Brian Corradi?? That ain't chopped liver there...they're a serious force to contend with (no pun intended). I for one am glad to see that..Mike is a great driver and I've liked Brian since he was with Dean (Still my all time favorite f/c driver).... speaking of...where's Skuza (someone had to say it :D )

T

sorry terry, I meant Mike & Brian.... my bad... don't know where the ron came from.... going back to my cave now:eek:

and what happens this weekend... no bro Tony or Capps... :eek:

and with Wildthing taking Papa John out in first round... let's see, can someone win 6 in a row at the end of the season.... ah Cruzzer, ya wanna go fer repeat of '92....:D

and what happens this weekend... no bro Tony or Capps... :eek:

and with Wildthing taking Papa John out in first round... let's see, can someone win 6 in a row at the end of the season.... ah Cruzzer, ya wanna go fer repeat of '92....:D

ARGGGHHHH <sticking fingers in ears> La la la la la la la la la la la la la la ...I'm letting my TiVo record it today...since I can't watch it live :( Think I'll go do yardwork and get off the computer...don't want to know anything 'till this afternoon :D

T

THe only conspiracy afoot with Force and NHRA is him actually winning a round! This is getting ridiculous. I am starting to wonder if he will even get in the top 8. I thought it was a no brainer, but hell he cant make it out of the first round.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back