Force can help Hight's cause (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Pomona, Saturday: John Force and his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang team will be able impact the championship chase immediately by taking out Tim Wilkerson. The likeable Wilkerson will be a tough opponent but one that Force is eager to take on.

“Wilkerson is a great guy and I love him personally. He is a family guy. I have my job to do for the team. If I can take out Wilkerson and Toliver can take out Cruz we can all help each other. Robert has to take out Tony (Pedregon). They put our backs up against a wall. I was hoping I would get Cruz. You have to get him early before he gets a couple of rounds. He is a hell of a racer. Let’s give him credit. Wilkerson has been incredible all year and it is going to be what it is.”

One of Force’s proudest achievements has been the development of his young drivers. With all three young drivers in the Countdown to 1 and Neff lined up to win the Auto Club Road to the Future Award Force he is very proud of his stable of drivers. It is also a bittersweet feeling for the 14-time champion.

“I couldn’t have asked for more from my young drivers. The only thing I could have asked is to have Eric Medlen with me. I know right now he is loving this. What we have done this season because it is what he loves to take these young kids and give them a chance. Ashley has proven herself going out there today running low ET and right behind them Neff bumps them. Robert Hight has been in the hunt all year. I ain’t doing too shabby lately.”

Attachments

• John_Force.jpg
    John_Force.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 170
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back