***flash-jet car incident@indy (1 Viewer)

Twig Zeigler posted this on his Facebook page. As many of you know Darin also drives Twig's AA/FC:

Darin totaled his last 2 jets at indy yesterday, he was in the left lane hit the chutes ,the car went right hitting the right guardrail . Berry in the right lane turned left to avoid hitting Darin took out the left guardrail. both jets are gone. Berry walked away, Darin is in the hospital again with a concussion. Makes our problems seem small. The only way you have to go from here my friend Darin is up.hang in there

Twig Zeigler posted this on his Facebook page. As many of you know Darin also drives Twig's AA/FC:

Darin totaled his last 2 jets at indy yesterday, he was in the left lane hit the chutes ,the car went right hitting the right guardrail . Berry in the right lane turned left to avoid hitting Darin took out the left guardrail. both jets are gone. Berry walked away, Darin is in the hospital again with a concussion. Makes our problems seem small. The only way you have to go from here my friend Darin is up.hang in there

I hope it's as mild a concussion as possible and that he'll feel much better soon! It sucks about losing both jet cars, but it's more important that Darin is going to be ok. We say it all the time - cars can be replaced. People can't.

Unfortunately he lost two at Indy and two weeks ago he crashed his brand new one at Spokane on its maiden voyage.

Dean

Do they have a third one? There was one sitting on display yesterday at their trailer?

The Black Rat wasn't seriously damaged in spite of initial reports. But the best news of all is that an MRI showed nothing more so Darin only suffered a concussion.

As in the John Force Crash in Texas Daren's Chute getting hung on the other car almost stopped his forward momentum likely helping limit injury !
I'm sure it was just coincidence ! LOL
Get well soon Guy !

The Black Rat wasn't seriously damaged in spite of initial reports. But the best news of all is that an MRI showed nothing more so Darin only suffered a concussion.

That's amazing! What a blessing that it was only a concussion! It looked ugly when they showed it on TV. It's too bad that something has to go badly wrong for it to appear on TV... Oh well... Very glad he'll be ok.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back