First trip to Bristol (1 Viewer)

Pj def up for that beer,ill also be at hotel too over weeknd not sure if you are ?? Murdock that would be cool to see from up top like that,do you have to have special pass or anything to get up there?

No special pass, they will scan your ticket at the top of the hill which basically checks you out of the track, then when you go back down the hill they will scan you back in.

If all goes as planned, there will be a white tent set up in the very corner of the paved fenced in RV area overlooking the track. We'll be under that tent. There will be other tents set up on the hill outside of the fenced area. Also a good place to watch the race, it's just a little tricky getting up there. I'll try to remember to bring a couple of extra chairs in case any of you drop by for a round.

Dad, no ... he will be at the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green watching the Nostalgia Floppers.

Me, maybe ... if I can pull it off it will be Friday only.

That sounds soo stupid that they would stack these events on top of each other like that, in the same part of the country! But that's NHRA!

OK, the tents are set up on the hill, anybody that wants to check out the view, come on up. 4 tents in the corner of the RV area, a blue, two white, and a green and white stiped. We'll be under the white one next to the green and white striped. BYOB. :D

OK, the tents are set up on the hill, anybody that wants to check out the view, come on up. 4 tents in the corner of the RV area, a blue, two white, and a green and white stiped. We'll be under the white one next to the green and white striped. BYOB. :D

I watched some of the ADRL meet from up there, really cool view.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back