Fast Jack returning to T/F? (1 Viewer)

Jack has made it known that he wants to return in either fuel category. Getting his crossover license will help.

Scelzi had made comments in the past about wanting to be home more with his kids and I believe his contract is up this season however once this season began I haven't heard him mention wanting to take some time off. SO who knows

Last year at Indy I heard Gary say, with my own ears, that he would make his decision about '07 by Indy of this year. I haven't heard any more & I'd sure hate to see Gary go but he may be the one, if anyone, that is hanging it up.
Arguably, Don Schumacher has 4 of the best drivers in the F/C ranks right now & whoever steps in, indeed "if" anyone else steps in, will have some big shoes to fill.
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing DSR with 5 F/C's next year but then I'm all for the more top-flight F/C's out there the better. I realize that this leads right into the argument about the lower funded teams but if they're all racing straight-up, & they have different sponsors to please, where's the problem? Seems to me that it just insures higher quality cars in the field.
I know that I'm walking around in a hornet's nest here but that seems to be the way the class is going & NHRA is allowing it to continue.
Where it will all end up is anybody's guess but, right or wrong, that's the way it is right now & I see no way of puttin' the genie back in the bottle................"HIP"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back