Fast Jack returning to T/F? (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
From Jack's lastest column:
In my last article, I mentioned that we (Rodger Comstock of Mail Terminal Services and me) were getting closer to a fuel program. Now I feel that we are very close, but I cannot mention any specifics until we are able to finalize a deal.

Good news for all of us that would like to see him running again. :)

I hope so, they don't come much better than Jack

There maybe be some interesting news from Jack after Labor Day. But I'm not at liberty to divulge any of the info I have from Jack.

He may be testing a DSR FC, so that should add some speculation to his future plans.

From the interview :)eek: ), looks like its gonna be FC... Man, that had to be a tough one for Whit (noted by the upper lip sweat..).. And even Mike seemed to be in squirm mode from Marty's line of questioning..

With that said, bet the rent on Baze to take Indy...;) :D

First he would have to have a AA/FC license to keep it current, as FC passes do not count towards a TF license. However he may be crossgrading, which I believe only requires one full pass.

Yes, that interview between Bazemore and Dave Reiff was very interesting if I say so myself. What a crappy position to put drivers in. I'm no fan of Bazemore by any stretch, but that's just plain screwed up to do that to him. Poor fella.

In other news...I finally got verified and I'm back on the 'Mater!

Yes, that interview between Bazemore and Dave Reiff was very interesting if I say so myself. What a crappy position to put drivers in. I'm no fan of Bazemore by any stretch, but that's just plain screwed up to do that to him. Poor fella.

In other news...I finally got verified and I'm back on the 'Mater!

Welcome back Jeremy!!!!

Am I making a stupid assumption off of something that I have heard way back when, er what?
I was thinking that Scelzi was done after this year. Is that still the deal? If so, and Whit is really leaving, would that be two spots to fill. Or what is the possibility that JAck could just fill Scelzis ride and Whit remain?

I believe the name was Roger Comstock that Shoe said was the interested party with regards to Jack. Who's Comstock?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back