Famoso Drag Strip This Past Weekend (1 Viewer)

While most of the focus was on the PRO event in Florida, Jim Dunn Racing was able to help Buddy Hull get his crossover license at Famoso Drag Strip in order to be prepared for the start of the 2024 season. Alex Miladinovich was out there too making some pass in the "Hot For Teacher" funny car.

And.....just a few more weeks until the March Meet! Can't wait to get my first Nitro fix of the 2024 season.

Was Miladinovich in the big show car or in his heritage car? I've wondered where he has been since his crash a few years ago, I tried looking at the team Facebook page but nothing on there in a long time.

Was Miladinovich in the big show car or in his heritage car? I've wondered where he has been since his crash a few years ago, I tried looking at the team Facebook page but nothing on there in a long time.
He was in his big show car. Sold the nostalgia car years ago. Alex builds his own chassis, and isn’t exactly dripping cash, so the rebuild has taken quite some time.

Fireman's Quckie. Haven't seen that name on a Dunn car in a long time.

It hasn't been that long. Less than 100 days. In-N-Out Finals, Pomona last year.

Alan

Attachments

• Fireman.jpg
    Fireman.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 52
Is that walker a good enough height for Jim's posture? Nice "hull" down the track though. Wgat is Laughlin doing this season? Full time social media? Street outlaws? Back to the 300"?

Is that walker a good enough height for Jim's posture? Nice "hull" down the track though. Wgat is Laughlin doing this season? Full time social media? Street outlaws? Back to the 300"?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back