Englishtown 07 (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Just a quick couple of questions... Who is going? And would anyone want to split a hotel with me?

If anyone on here is going, and would be up for cutting some costs, Email me at [email protected]

The PM box is nearly full.

Thanks,

Mike

Just a quick couple of questions... Who is going? And would anyone want to split a hotel with me?

If anyone on here is going, and would be up for cutting some costs, Email me at [email protected]

The PM box is nearly full.

Thanks,

Mike
Empty the box... :D
And don't tell me you are breathing American air Mike... :eek: D.C.?? 4REAL?? ;)

Empty the box... :D
And don't tell me you are breathing American air Mike... :eek: D.C.?? 4REAL?? ;)

Well in 3O so days... June 9th and booked :D Just got to pray my sponsorship comes through or it will be a vacation :/

PS I have good pm's hard to delete big bro

I am going to Englishtown, but I will be sharing a hotel room with my Mom!!!

Awee,

I'm trying to get my mom to come to pomona.

We should catch up at etown.

Mike

Teri if you are reading this, what races will you make? email coming tomorrow... charlie is awful

I am going to Englishtown, but I will be sharing a hotel room with my Mom!!!

Suzie, as you know, I won't be able to go to E-town because of limited mobility, but please give me a call when you're 'in town'.

Your Mom & I should team up to send you occasional care packages of good old Northeast nummy nums. HA! :p:D;)

I should be there, have some financials to clear up first tho...look for me at the Kalitta pit, feeding the guys my bagels!!!

Jackee- My Mom & Dad live in Plano, Texas (North Dallas). She wants the goodies too! I found a website that will send out all of the Drakes Cakes products! It is like heaven!!! I will give you a call when we get up there.

Ooooohh!!! Dirty ole' college professor??? Excellent!!!

Bagels, did you say BAGELS??? I can't wait to get home! I miss that Jersey food!!! Yum Yum!!!

Maybe we can all meet up there.:D Somebody bring the cream cheese!!!

Plano Texas? Believe it or not, I bought my dually there about a year ago. Flew in, picked up the truck, and drove it home in about a 300 mile an hour headwind all the way back! Nice truck, though

Don't they sell trucks in Nebraska? Or do they only sell tractors?:D

Actually, that's a pretty fair question, Suzie! They DO sell duallies up here, but everyone seems to think they need 4 wheel drive duallys, which makes it difficult to find a two wheel drive used dually up here to use as a tow vehicle. Two wheel drive duallys do, however, seem to abound in Texas. Don't know why, maybe the weather's better....anyway it was much cheaper to get it in Texas and bring it back than pay the premium price for 4wd that I wouldn't use anyway. Yeah, and we do have a few tractors up here...I even know a place that makes Tonka toy tractors! You gotta come visit sometime!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back